March 1, 2011

No Idea's Original Vol. 2


And these are the breaks... of 2010!
Shouts to Elliott Wilson & Rap Radar.
Thank you to Denis from Mighty Healthy for designing the artwork.


Tracklisting
1. Average White Band - Overture
2. Kool & The Gang - Summer Madness (Live)
3. Harold Melvin & The Bluenotes - I Miss You
4. Ace Spectrum - I Don't Want To Play Around
5. Les McCann - Sometimes I Cry
6. The Montclairs - Do I Stand A Chance
7. Bunny Sigler - Half A Man
8. Kenny Nolan - A Song Between Us
9. Andy Bey - Tune Up
10. Smoked Sugar - Keeping Up My Front
11. The Bar-Kays - If This World Was Mine
12. The Intruders - Together
13. Pete Rock & CL Smooth - Interlude
14. Mike Oldfield - In High Places
15. Steel Pulse - Blues Raid Dance
16. Vado - Large In The Streets
17. Francois De Roubaix - Les Dunes D'ostende
18. Sweet Inspiration - You Roam When You Don't Get It At Home
19. John Cameron - Half Forgotten Daydreams
20. New Hope - Godofallofus
21. The Warriors - Interlude
22. Baltik - No Registration, Please
23. Brian Bennett - Solstice
24. Michael Jackson - Heartbreak Hotel
25. Melvin Bliss - Synthetic Substitution
26. Kid Dynamite - Uphill Peace of Mind
27. Soul II Soul - Back To Life
28. The Ambassadors - Ain't Got the Love (Of One Girl On My Mind)
29. Lamont Dozier - Let Me Make Love To You
30. Gringo - Patriotic Song
31. The O'Jays - A Prayer
32. Cortex - Chanson D'Un Jour D'Hiver
33. Caldera - Ancient Source
34. Heart - What About Love
35. Curtis Mayfield - The Makings of You (Live)
36. Manfred Mann's Earth Band - You Are, I Am
37. Justice - Phantom Pt. 2
38. Flo & Eddie - Keep It Warm
39. Annie Lennox - No More "I Love You's"
40. Reflection Eternal - Interlude
41. Heaven & Earth - Let Me Back In
42. Joanna Newsom - The Book Of Right-On
43. Ndugu & The Chocolate Jam Company - Take Some Time
44. Lonnie Liston Smith - If You Can't Take Care Of Me
45. Monsters Of Folk - Dear God (Sincerely M.O.F.)
46. Trevor Dandy - Is There Any Love
47. John Legend - Again
48. Aphex Twin - Avril 14th
49. Chris Rock - Interlude
50. Enchantment - Silly Love Song


6 comments:

Sharifas said...

YAY! I loved the first one... too bad my laptop crashed and i lost the songs... still got some on my ipod though..

anyway, im excited.

JAH WISE EQUALITY said...

thank you D.J. Soul

JAH WISE EQUALITY said...

I sure do wish I would a knew that eazy e skit was gonna be there when I was playin tha mix in her car

DJ SOUL said...

Listen at your own discretion!

Unknown said...

Dope! Any chance we could get a tracklist for the first "No Idea's Original"?
I've been trying to figure out the name of the sample you used at 18:42. It comes on right after "Here I Am" by The Blue Notes, during the Ghostface drop.
Holla! Salute.

Unknown said...

Yoooo, SOUL..glad to see you dropped this one..i still rock the first one..we still got to hook up one day..i'm still in bklyn !!

Tapemasta
www.classicmixtapes.blogspot.com