July 4, 2009

Remember MJ (Part 3)


I wasn't gonna post another Michael Jackson mix but this one by J-Rocc (of the World Famous Beat Junkies) is too good to pass up on considering it wasn't planned and recorded live! 
1. The Jackson 5- Got To Be There
2. The Jackson 5 - Never Can Say Goodbye
3. Chris Tucker Interlude 
4. The Jackson 5 - You Really Got A Hold On Me
5. The Jackson 5 - I Don't Know Why I Love You
6. The Jackson 5 - Stand
7. The Jackson 5 -Great To Be Here
8. The Jackson 5 - I Am Love
9. The Jackson 5 - The Life Of The Party
10. The Jacksons - Can You Feel It Intro
11. Michael Jackson - I'll Be There
12. Rodney O & Joe Cooley - Supercuts 
13. Michael Jackson - Rock With You
14. Stevie Wonder - All I Do
15. Michael Jackson & Bart Simpson - Lisa It's Your Birthday
16. The Jacksons - That's What You Get (For Being Polite)
17. Michael Jackson - We're Almost There (DJ Spinna Remix)
18. The Jacksons - Let Me Show You (The Way To Go)
19. The Jacksons - Shake Your Body Down To The Ground
20. The Jackson 5 - Hum And Dance Along
21. The Jackson 5 - Mirrors of my Mind
22. The Jackson 5 - You Need Love Like I Do 
23. The Jackson 5 - Dancing Machine
24. J Dilla - Move (Instrumental)
25. Michael Jackson - Human Nature
26. J Dilla - Human Nature Flip (Instrumental)
27. Nas - It Ain't Hard To Tell
28. The Jackson 5 - 2 4 6 8
29. The Jackson - Zippy A Do Dah
30. The Jackson 5 - Uppermost

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dope mix, thanks for posting!